At Eagle Tool & Design, Inc. Customers' Proprietary Projects are kept in secure assembly areas. Eagle Tool will sign Non-disclosure and Confidentiality Agreements to protect the customer's confidential information.
Our secure assembly space is provided free-of-charge, when your project requires assembly services provided by Eagle Tool, and includes:
- (1) 24 x 75 ft. floor-to-ceiling concrete block walls with bridge crane and (2) 16' x 14' high overhead doors
- (1) 40 x 50 ft. with floor-to-ceiling sheetrock walls w/ (2) large overhead doors
- 5500 sq ft. Main Assembly Area
- RFID pass card-controlled access
- Secure wireless Internet access
- Electrical power: 110 VAC, 208 VAC single or 3-phase @ 200 amps, 460 VAC @ 400 amps
- Compressed air: 115 psi @ 180 cfm
- Potable water hookup
- Fluorescent lighting
- 24/7 access, if required
Please call Eagle Tool & Design, Inc. at (763) 784-7400 or Request an Online Quote with your Proprietary Project needs.